Teachers of WZU Online Mandarin Program Interviewed by National Education Radio
As the only university of foreign languages in Taiwan, this year, Wenzao Ursuline University of Language launched an Online Mandarin Program designed for the sister schools of WZU and other foreign schools.
This April, two teachers of the program, Miss Tsuiyun Lin and Miss Hsuanhsun Wang were interviewed by National Education Radio to talk about how this new program provides more opportunities for foreigners to learn Mandarin, and more flexibility for them to learn Mandarin online. They also shared the features of the program, and their teaching experiences.
Do you want to know more about the interview, and the new WZU Online Mandarin Program? Please click on the link below to listen.
Blog Latest Updated
- WZU Online Mandarin Program Makes Learning Easier
- Teachers of WZU Online Mandarin Program Interviewed by National Education Radio
- The First Step of Learning Mandarin
- A Fresh Introduction to our Learning Mandarin Platform!
- Ask for Volunteer Students_Chinese Pronunciation ( 3+2 hours )